Why risk having a supplier cost you an entire year of production, or more? Manufacturing problems destroy profits. Delays in product launches, poor quality and reductions in supplier capacity: all can dramatically reduce margins. You have a lot at stake.
Our highly trained technicians will audit tanneries as well as footwear, apparel, outdoor gear, leathergoods and accessories factories.
How it works
Our Technical Audits produce detailed reports of the capability, quality and reliability of your current and potential suppliers, giving you the power to manage risk and make more informed business decisions.
THOROUGH, PROPRIETARY AUDIT PROCESS
We take a comprehensive approach to identifying supplier strengths and weaknesses. First our highly trained audit technicians will travel to each of your requested supplier locations and complete an in-depth review and evaluation, based on 15 categories with more than 150 specific criteria. Then they’ll compile a full report with scores for all categories, an overall tannery or factory grade and a description of key issues for consideration.
VALUABLE INSIGHT TO IMPROVE YOUR BOTTOM LINE
Our audit reports will give you the information you need to save time, frustration and resources. Each category score will provide insight into an important aspect of the production processes, production support, management structures or business results of your current or potential suppliers. The result: more informed partnerships with higher performing, cost-saving suppliers.
UNPARALLELLED TECHNICAL AND MANUFACTURING KNOWLEDGE
As the world’s leading quality assurance company in the leather, footwear and apparel industries, Impactiva brings an unmatched level of technical manufacturing expertise to each Technical Audit. Our technicians understand your products and the technical competencies required to manufacture them, allowing them to quickly identify weaknesses that can cause quality problems, delays and long-term damage to your brand.
Impactiva’s Tannery Technical Audits will give you the insight to manage supplier risk and enter into partnerships with higher-performing, cost-saving manufacturers.
- Substantially reduce the probability of dedicating time, energy and resources to the wrong manufacturing partner
- Avoid three or four seasons of delay by starting with a non-performing supplier forcing you to restart the entire sourcing, trial and ramp-up process
- Reduce the aggravation of working with suppliers who do not have the technical competency you require
- Reduce the loss of valuable management time in dealing with ineffective suppliers
- Reduce the probability of having quality problems that will affect your brand, image, sales and cost of poor quality.
To learn more about the cost of poor quality for:
TEAM AT YOUR SERVICE
The following Team will support the activities required to perform the Service:
- Senior QA Technician who has a formal education and a minimum of 10 years of experience in the industry of the material or product factory to be audited (leather, wet blue, footwear, apparel, leathergoods, etc.);
- A TCC Brand Leader who is the key contact person for the client and responsible for all communication between Impactiva’s Technical Audit Team and the client;
- A Business Unit Leader responsible for all the Team Members in the Business Unit;
- An Internal Quality Assurance Audit Team which recertifies Technical Audit Technicians every 6 months ensuring continued compliance with Impactiva’s processes and procedures.