REDUCE YOUR SUPPLY CHAIN’S COSTS AND INCREASE ITS SPEED BY EMPOWERING YOUR TEAM, FACTORIES AND MATERIAL VENDORS TO ASSUME TOTAL OWNERSHIP OF QUALITY—FROM DEVELOPMENT THROUGH SHIPMENT
Want better product quality and a more efficient supply chain? Impactiva’s highly trained consultants will evaluate your product and supply chain, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement a Quality Management System customized to your needs and strategic goals. And by providing in-depth training and mentoring to your team, our consultants will ensure sustained improvement in the quality of your operations.
How it works
Our Quality Management System consultants perform a detailed assessment, then produce a report describing the current state of quality management. The report contents, along with your quality strategic goals, are used to develop your tailored Quality Management System, which is implemented per an agreed-upon, phase-by-phase timeline.
Prior to implementation, our consultants work closely with your team to identify appropriate KPIs, which are used to evaluate performance before, during and after the Quality Management System is implemented.
In addition, we provide extensive training and coaching to your key facility staff members, each of whom shadow an Impactiva consultant throughout every implementation phase. As a result, your team gains the skills needed to ensure dependable management and continuous improvement of your Quality Management System.
Ultimately, this comprehensive process yields a reliable, well-maintained Quality Management System that reduces product costs and increases operational speed. Further, it improves supply chain transparency, thus eliminating restricted substances and the need for expensive final product testing.
Reduce your Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ) while improving process control. Impactiva’s Quality Management System Implementation Program can help you achieve:
- Quality: of your products and service to your clients
- Process Control: from development through shipment
- Cost Savings: by reducing your COPQ
- Time Savings: through improved productivity and efficiency
- Consistency: by training your supply chain to manage systems with targets for continuous improvement
- Transparency: throughout the supply chain
- Effectiveness: of incidents and claims handling procedures
- Product Costs: by controlling the performance of each material vendor
- Delays: in shipping and product launches
- Chargebacks and Lost Sales
- Dissatisfaction: among customers and consumers
- Testing Costs: for final product lab testing (since restricted substances are eliminated)
TEAM AT YOUR SERVICE
The following Team will support the activities required to perform the Service:
- QMS Consultants who have a proven track record of quality management systems implementation delivering breakthrough results on quality performance.
- QMS Client Account Leader who is the direct point of contact for the client with reference to the QMS program implementation. The QMS CAL will ensure clear communication, issues resolution and organize periodic reviews of the QMS program progress.
- QMS Facilitator who will facilitate the QMS Learning Program given to the leadership team and staff at each Supplier Site.
- Change Leadership Coach who will coach the Supplier’s top leadership team so that they are aligned and focused on the role they need to play to fully support the QMS Program.
- QM BU Leader responsible for running the QM Business Unit.
- R&D Team responsible for gathering QMS best practices and designing new Quality improvement processes.
- Learning Team responsible for imparting lessons to the entire IMPACTIVA QMS Team for all new processes and procedures developed by the R&D Team
STANDARDS AND SPECIFICATIONS
With the results of the QMS Assessment, we will meet with you to understand your strategic goals in terms of quality improvement for the years to come, in order to identify and agree with you, your Quality Management System goals. This is the beginning and an extremely important part of your Customized QMS implementation, as we will build your Quality Management System aiming at achieving these goals as fast as possible, and in a sustainable manner.
IMPACTIVA AT THE FACTORY
We travel to your designated supply chain facility (e.g., factory, trading company, buying office, distribution network, warehouse) to conduct an in-depth assessment of the current state of quality management. Prior to executing assessment procedures, we complete a pre-assessment questionnaire and an assessment agenda. Then, in addition to examining product quality, we audit various procedures, such as claims handling, process monitoring, problem solving and quality measurement.
Once the assessment is complete, we prepare reports detailing the location’s current state and opportunities for improvement. We then meet with you to discuss the report contents, gain a detailed understanding your strategic goals related to quality, and define your goals for a customized Quality Management System.
Based on this information, we design a Quality Improvement Plan to achieve your goals and develop a projected savings plan and a detailed, phase-by-phase implementation timeline. Within the Plan, we detail numerous structures and systems, including factory organization, quality assurance organization, quality policy and objectives, management operating system, documentation system and metrics (KPIs).
Once the Plan design is complete, we perform quality engineering and deliver staff training and mentoring regarding the processes defined in the Plan. Training is extensive, covering the full spectrum of Quality tools to develop essential skills. For instance, staff members are mentored in areas such as process flow charts, work instructions, operator training, problem solving and Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) training. Further, staff members shadow Impactiva consultants throughout implementation.
Finally, we develop and implement supplier quality assurance, including procurement and factory material procedures, as well as customer quality management, including procedures for customer incidents and claims. Once implementation is complete, we periodically return to the facility to ensure the System is in place and working properly.
OUR CONTRIBUTION TO CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
As a final stage of your customized Quality Management System, we build process execution discipline by training and supporting your facilities’ staff so that they are able to maintain executed processes and controls and create new ones, thus ensuring continuous improvement and long term sustainability.
WHY IS IMPACTIVA DIFFERENT?
HOLISTIC SERVICES TO MAXIMIZE SUPPLY CHAIN VALUE
Impactiva’s Quality Management programs offer a full spectrum of assistance to maximize your supply chain’s value, from quality management system assessment and implementation to technical audits, quality assurance and quality control training, mold prevention and material vendor management.
DETAILED UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR NEEDS AND PRODUCTS
Our specialized consultants will work with you to understand your goals, expectations, limitations and opportunities for improvement, then apply industry best practices to yield a supply chain with decreased lead times, rejections and inventories, as well as better quality and substantial savings.
UNMATCHED INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE
As the world’s leading quality assurance company in the footwear, apparel, leather goods and outdoor gear industries, Impactiva brings unmatched expertise to each Quality Management service. Our industry-focused experts will provide immediate value, helping you to quickly realize the financial benefits of improved quality and efficiency.