INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY AND SALES WHILE REDUCING WASTE THROUGHOUT YOUR PROUCT LAUNCH PROCESSES
Want to produce prototypes and samples significantly faster with the same or less resources? Impactiva’s specialized process optimization specialists will evaluate your product launch procedures and operations, identify opportunities for enhancement, and work with you to implement an improvement plan customized to your needs and strategic goals.
How it works
Our highly trained specialists conduct a detailed assessment of the current state of your product launch processes, pinpointing inefficiencies, gaps and potential corrective actions. This information, in conjunction with your strategic objectives, is used to develop process improvement plans, which are implemented per an agreed-upon timeline.
Prior to implementation, our consultants work closely with your team to identify appropriate KPIs, which are used to evaluate performance before, during and after process improvements are implemented.
In addition, we provide in-depth training and mentoring to your key team members, each of whom develops a detailed understanding of applicable tools and their process optimization roles. As a result, your team gains the skills needed to ensure dependable, sustained improvement in the productivity and speed of your product launch processes.
Ultimately, this comprehensive program yields standardized product launch processes that reduce the lead time between your development and commercialization processes—enabling you to more quickly and efficiently release new product styles each season.
Impactiva’s Product Launch Optimization Program can help you achieve:
- Speed: at which new product styles are released each season
- Flexibility: by improving the ability to quickly react to sudden changes
- Cost Savings: by reducing rejections, reworks and remakes of samples
- Time Savings: through improved productivity and efficiency
- Dependability: by standardizing your product launch processes
- Waste: by producing collections faster with the same or less resources
- Lead Time: between the development and commercialization processes
- Friction: between development, commercialization and production teams
- Delays: in product launches and delivery of prototypes and samples
- Sales and Customer Loyalty: due to long lead times and delivery delays
TEAM AT YOUR SERVICE
The following Team will support the activities required to perform the Service:
- Process Optimization Specialists who have a proven track record of process optimization systems implementation delivering breakthrough results.
- Process Optimization Facilitator who will facilitate the Product Launch Learning Program given to the operations leadership at each supplier site.
- Change Leadership Coach who will coach the development and commercialization top leadership team so that they are aligned and focused on the role they need to play to fully support the Product Launch Optimization Program.
- Process Optimization BU Leader responsible for running the PO Business Unit.
- R&D Team responsible for gathering Product Launch best practices and designing new improvement processes.
- Learning Team responsible for imparting lessons to the entire IMPACTIVA Process Optimization Team for all new processes and procedures developed by the R&D Team.
STANDARDS AND SPECIFICATIONS
We will meet with your team to understand your Development and Commercialization strategic goals in order to identify and agree with you, your Product Launch Optimization strategic goals. This is the beginning, and an extremely important part of your supply chain’s product development process optimization.
IMPACTIVA AT THE FACTORY
Our process optimization specialists meet with your team to gain a detailed understanding of your operational and strategic business goals. Then, once one of your team members is designated as a Product Launch Sponsor, we perform an in-depth, five-day product launch assessment of your processes, procedures and structure. Throughout the assessment, we conduct floor inspections and interviews with key staff members, identifying inefficiencies and opportunities for improvement.
Based on our findings and your strategic goals, our consultants work closely with your team to design tailored process improvement plans. Once completed, the plans are co-implemented by your team and an Impactiva-trained process engineer.
Throughout every implementation step, we provide continual oversight and assistance, ensuring a full understanding of project status, goals and methodologies. In addition, we distribute monthly reports of KPIs and progress made.
In conjunction with the implementation, we conduct a comprehensive training and coaching program with key members of your commercialization and/or development teams. These team members are provided with instruction on process optimization tools, program goals, and day-to-day activities to ensure maximum long-term efficiency and profitability.
OUR CONTRIBUTION TO CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
As a final stage of the Product Launch Optimization Program, we train and coach your team to keep optimizing the existing processes and create new ones. We also collaborate with your Development and Commercialization departments so they can start and sustain the execution of the improved processes.
WHY IS IMPACTIVA DIFFERENT?
A TRACK RECORD OF ELIMINATING WASTE
Our specialists are trained in identifying and eliminating activities that generate waste in labor, material, time and capital. Our proven Process Optimization programs allow you to do more with less by reinventing and re-engineering the speed, flexibility and resources required to develop, commercialize and produce your products.
UNMATCHED INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE
As the world’s leading quality assurance company in the footwear, apparel, leather, leathergoods and outdoor gear industries, Impactiva brings unmatched expertise to each Process Optimization program. Our industry-focused experts will provide immediate value, helping you to quickly realize the financial benefits of more efficient, productive factory operations.
DEDICATION TO CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
In addition to working with you to understand your goals and customize your Manufacturing Excellence and/or Product Launch Optimization plans, we will provide your key staff members with learning seminars and one-on-one coaching to ensure continuous, long-term improvement.