These are the foundation by which all Team Members are expected to act, make decisions and grow personally within our Company. They also serve as the method which we use to perform a transparent 360° discussion between Leader and Team Member which improves mutual understanding and sparks personal growth. We firmly believe that if our Team Members follow Our Values, they will exceed the expectations of our Clients and help us to achieve our Company Purpose.
Our Firm Commitment to Ethics and Integrity
Our key VALUES send a strong message to our Team Members, Clients and their Suppliers that we are firmly committed to keeping the highest standard of ethics and integrity at our Company:
- Ethics: always put the Company and our Clients first; do not use your position in the Company or your relationship with our Clients or their Suppliers to benefit yourself in any way.
- Integrity and Sincerity: we will not deceive anyone, not even our competitors; we speak with honesty, courage and care. What we know our Clients will know.
- Respect and Courtesy: we will act with good taste and common courtesy in all of our attitudes, words and actions.
What We Know the World Will Know
In keeping with our VALUES of total transparency, “What we Know our Clients will Know”, as of January 1, 2010, Impactiva leadership agreed to protect our clients and their consumers against the negative effects of unethical behavior by an Impactiva Team Member. In order to accomplish this goal, we decided to publish all incidents that are verified, without a question of a doubt, on our website. We thus hope to set a deterrent to all current and future Impactiva Team Members that failure to follow our Ethics and Integrity Rules will signify equal treatment as it is our moral obligation to honor the trust that has been given to us by our Clients and their consumers.
Ethics and integrity Rules
“No Gift” Rule
All Team Members are taught and repeatedly reminded that under no circumstance should they ever demand money or gifts from a Supplier for any reason.
“No Free Assistance from Supplier” Rule
Our Leadership works tirelessly to keep our Company “corruption free”, our most important Company goal. Many mechanisms are in place to ensure that this goal is maintained. Our Team Members are taught that they MUST pay market prices for any punctual assistance they might receive from any Suppliers where we perform our quality assurance work (including transport, lodging and meals). Before we start our work at any Supplier, we must sign an Impactiva-Supplier Terms of Engagement which clearly defines and places market prices on any assistance needed from a Supplier.
“No Entertainment with Supplier” Rule
Impactiva prohibits its Team Members from being involved in any type of entertainment activity with any Supplier. This includes any meals away from the Supplier’s installations.
“No Recommending-Disclosing” Rule
Impactiva has promised its Clients total neutrality and confidentiality and thus all of Impactiva’s Team Members are forbidden to recommend/assist our Clients in finding new suppliers or recommend/assist Suppliers in finding new clients.
At Impactiva, upon being hired, all Technicians receive 6-weeks of training on how to perform “QA-QC the Impactiva Way”. After one year of continuous education via Impactiva’s offering 6-8 monthly seminars and 1:1 coaching from their Leader, a Technicians becomes world-class. In exchange, for this intensive training, Impactiva asks for the following two contractual commitments:
- 3 years of loyalty
- 2-year non-compete of working with our clients or their suppliers
Failure by an Impactiva Team Member to strictly follow Impactiva’s Ethics and Integrity Rules will initiate a rigorous investigation by Impactiva Leadership to ensure without any doubt if an offense has indeed been committed. A confirmation of any unethical act will result in immediate dismissal of the Team Member from our Company and the posting of his/her name in the “Incidents” below section.
Latest from Insights
- The Importance of Engaged Employees in Meeting Consumer Expectations: Interview with an Apparel Sourcing Expert (Part 4) 2/2December 28, 2017 - 1:16 am
- The Importance of Engaged Employees in Meeting Consumer Expectations: Interview with an Apparel Sourcing Expert (Part 4) 1/2December 22, 2017 - 2:45 am
- The Importance of Speed in Meeting Consumer Expectations: Interview with an Apparel Sourcing Expert (Part 3) – SPEED 2/2December 19, 2017 - 6:00 am
- The Importance of Speed in Meeting Consumer Expectations: Interview with an Apparel Sourcing Expert (Part 3) 1/2December 15, 2017 - 7:03 am