Impactiva’s Values and
Personal Growth Competencies
These are used as the foundation by which all Team Members are to behave and make decisions within our Company. They also serve as the tool which is used to perform a transparent 360° Team Member evaluation every June and December. We firmly believe that if our Team Members work according to “Our Values and Personal Growth Competencies”, they will exceed the expectations of our Customers and help us to achieve our Company Purpose.
Our Firm Commitment to Ethics-Integrity
Our VALUES send a strong message to our Team Members, Clients and their Suppliers that we are firmly committed to keeping the highest standard of ethics and integrity at our Company:
- Ethics: always put the Company and our Clients first; do not use your position in the Company or your relationship with our Clients or their Suppliers to benefit yourself in any way.
- Integrity and Sincerity: we will not deceive anyone, not even our competitors; we speak with honesty, courage and care. What we know our Clients will know.
- Respect and Courtesy: we will act with good taste and common courtesy in all of our attitudes, words and actions.
“No Gift” Rule
All Team Members are taught and repeatedly reminded that under no circumstance should they ever demand money or gifts from a Supplier for any reason.
“No Free Assistance from Supplier” Rule
Our Leadership works tirelessly to keep our Company “corruption free”, our most important Company goal. Many mechanisms are in place to ensure that this goal is maintained. Our Team Members are taught that they MUST pay market prices for any punctual assistance they might receive from any Suppliers where we perform our quality assurance work (including transport, lodging and meals). Before we start our work at any Supplier, we must sign an Impactiva-Supplier Terms of Engagement which clearly defines and places market prices on any assistance needed from a Supplier.
“No Entertainment with Supplier” Rule
Impactiva prohibits its Team Members from being involved in any type of entertainment activity with any Supplier. This includes any meals away from the Supplier’s installations.
“No Recommending-Disclosing” Rule
Impactiva has promised its Clients total neutrality and confidentiality and thus all of Impactiva’s Team Members are forbidden to recommend/assist our Clients in finding new suppliers or recommend/assist Suppliers in finding new clients.
Failure by a Team Member to strictly follow the above rules, will result in immediate dismissal from our Company and the posting of the Team Member’s name in the below “What Impactiva Knows the World will Know” section of our website.
What Impactiva Knows the World Will Know!
In keeping with our VALUES of total transparency, “What we Know our Clients will Know”, as of January 1, 2010 Impactiva leadership has agreed to place on this website all incidents related to the breaking of any of the above rules by any of our Team Members, so that our Clients and the industries we serve will be fully aware of each and every infraction. Thus, we hope to set a deterrent to all current and future Impactiva Team Members that failure to follow our rules on Ethics-Integrity will signify equal treatment. Our decision might be considered harsh, but the damage done by unscrupulous corruption is also extremely dangerous to the future health of our Company, our Clients and the Consumer, whom we all serve and who trust us to protect them.
Latest from Insights
- The Importance of Engaged Employees in Meeting Consumer Expectations: Interview with an Apparel Sourcing Expert (Part 4) 2/2December 28, 2017 - 1:16 am
- The Importance of Engaged Employees in Meeting Consumer Expectations: Interview with an Apparel Sourcing Expert (Part 4) 1/2December 22, 2017 - 2:45 am
- The Importance of Speed in Meeting Consumer Expectations: Interview with an Apparel Sourcing Expert (Part 3) – SPEED 2/2December 19, 2017 - 6:00 am
- The Importance of Speed in Meeting Consumer Expectations: Interview with an Apparel Sourcing Expert (Part 3) 1/2December 15, 2017 - 7:03 am